The Kanto Freestyle Breakfast’s branch in Mandaluyong will be celebrating its 8th year anniversary this coming May 6, 2019 and they will be offering their Fluffy Pancakes for just Php 50!
Why Php 50? Well, did you know that it’s original price of their Fluffy Pancakes when they first started? Yup, they will be selling it back at that price for one day on May 6 and that’s 65% off! You saved as much as Php 95 pesos. Wow!
The “Ibalik sa 50 Pesos ang Fluffy Pancake” will be offered on all their 8 branches nationwide:
1. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Pasig
2. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Kapitolyo
3. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Mandaluyong
4. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast La Salle
5. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Marikina
6. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Poblacion
7. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast 65 Degrees
8. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Tomas Morato
You get to enjoy their fluffy pancakes at a discounted price plus you can also try some of their original and bestselling dishes served Kanto Style:
Crispy Corned Beef – deep-fried corned beef hash served with garlic rice and freestyle eggs. You can also have your egg cooked any way you like from soft-boiled egg, poached, scrambled, or sunny side up.
Chocnut Champorado – our favorite classic champorado served with chocnut and tuyo on top.
Spicy Kanto Fried Rice – fried rice mixed with classic Kanto favorites like tapa, chorizo, turmeric, and a lot more! The generous toppings make the fried rice a complete meal itself.
Ice Scramble – who doesn’t miss their childhood favorites?
1. Pancakes are an American classic breakfast served with butter and maple syrup.
2. Pancakes are high in calories from sugar and fat. Adding fresh fruits on your pancake like blueberries will make it a bit more nutritious.
3. Eating a variety of food everyday will help you achieve your body’s nutrient requirement per day.
4. Chocnut is a chocolate product made of coconut milk, crushed peanuts, and cocoa powder.
5. A piece of chocnut contains 70 calories per piece.