Overdoughs recently added cookies to their menu and it’s called the “GoOD Cookies”. Rather than claiming that they have the best cookies, OD have decided to claim that title and the reason was also goOD:
1. They only sell freshly baked cookies everyday.
2. They only use locally-sourced premium ingredients.
3. Each cookies has the size of one’s palm.
4. It makes a difference in people’s lives.How does it make a difference?
Each time someone buys their cookie, a portion of the sales support the Deaf Scholars of the College of St. Benilde’s School of the Deaf Education. So, this time, being good is better than being the best!
These cookies are chewy and has big chocolate chunks that you can’t resist. Perfect for those who want their cookies soft.
Price: Php 120 each
Table for: 1
Food Rating: 4/5
Aside from their classic OD Choco Chunk, they also have Choco Nutella, Cornflake Cookie, and Ube White. I can’t wait to try the other flavors and help the Deaf Scholars too!
They also sell it in a box of 4 for Php 450 and box of 8 for Php 800.
The cookies will last up to 3 days when stored at room temperature, and up to 5 days, if refrigerated. To reheat, microwave for 30 seconds if stored at room temp. and 2-3 minutes if stored in the refrigerator.
Another goOD thing about Overdoughs is that they also give opportunities to persons with disability (PWD) because they believe that PWD’s are truly competent and amazing partner to their company.
What are you waiting for? Help others now by getting your own GoOD Cookies!
1. There are different types of cookies: dropped cookies, bar cookies, rolled cookies, molded cookies, refrigerator cookies, pressed cookies and no bake cookies. These cookies are categorized according to how it was made.
Location: 3rd Floor, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Avenue, Poblacion, Makati City
Store Hours: Mall Hours
Contact Details: None
Facebook Page: Overdoughs